Part 1. Main Model Technical Parameter
|Net chamber volume||1L||3L||5L|
|Decelerator||Hardened Face||Hardened Face||Hardened Face|
|Discharging manner||Tilting discharge||Tilting discharge||Tilting discharge|
|Rotor Speed(front/rear)||0- 40/31 cycle/min||0- 32/26 cycle/min||0- 32/26 cycle/min|
|Cooling method||by water||by water||by water|
|Cooling Water Pressure||0.2-0.4Mpa||0.2-0.4Mpa||0.2-0.4Mpa|
|Heating Steam Pressure||0.5-0.8Mpa||0.5-0.8Mpa||0.5-0.8Mpa|
|Compressing air Pressure||0.5-0.8Mpa(optional)||0.5-0.8Mpa(optional)||0.6-0.8Mpa(optional)|
|Rotor material||No.45 steel(S45C),Surfacing cemented carbide,Hardness is 50HRC,cemented carbide thickness is 2mm,Rotor entire surface is plated with hard chromium with good abrasion resistance.|
Hard chromium thickness 0.15-0.2mm, Hardness is HV900 ~ 1000
|Payment terms||30% T/T deposit in advance, then balance the rest 70% before loading.|
|Delivery time||Delivery about 25 days after the deposit received.|
Part 2. Features
1.Motor&Electric Equiped with "SIEMENS" "MITSUBSHI" "CHINT",etc
Imported PLC auto control,Safe, Seliable,Stable.
2.Transmission System:Higher transmission efficiency,Lower noise,Longer Service Life.
3.Rotor:Abrasion resistant hard alloy,Plated with hard chromium.
4.Temperature and time control system:Imported PLC control system to provide a 100% mixing effect.
5.Patented design,Environmental protection, energy conservation,high production capacity,high efficiency.
6.Easy installation,operation and maintenance to reduce running cost.
7.Reliable performance,no leakage, longer lifer service.
8.Can be customized for you.
Part 3. Product Display
Part 4. Workshop
Part 5. Application
Lab Rubber kneader mixer is applicable for plasticating and mixing rubber and plastic testing,as well as applicable for mixing and keading sticky materials.
This machine is widely tyre factory and Rubber, TPR,EVA,Rubber sole, Rubber Roller, Hoses Belts, Sponges, Vibration Insulator, Elastic Cord,Sealing Materials, Tire, Tapes, Master Batches, Pigment Ink, Automobile Electric Rubber Parts, Chemical Industry Compounds production.
Part 6. Packaging & Shipping